DURING FISHING TRIPS
We are open for business and booking fishing trips throughout this summer and fall. We appreciate and respect the concern for our guide and client safety during these unprecedented times.
Please find our COVID-19 Safety Precautions below:
- If guests or guide feels sick, please reschedule!
- If the guests or guides have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days - fevers, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache. The trip must be canceled or rescheduled.
- We will happily reschedule or cancel trips to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Guests and guides will drive their own vehicles to fishing access points.
- Guests and guides are encouraged to wear masks or face coverings while on the trip or when physical distancing isn’t possible.
- Physical distancing is encouraged as much as possible.
- All gear, rods and reels, etc will be sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to use.
We look forward to guiding you and are excited to get back on the water!